Stages of creating a web project
1. Discussion of the form of cooperation. At this stage, you need to choose - do you want to be 100% the owner of the project and use us as a contractor and IT partner, or we sign an agreement on joint investment in the project, within which Qwerty Networks retains a share in the project. In this case, we provide the project with a number of bonus preferences (for example, infrastructure and free support during the operation phase).
2. Discussing the concept, agreeing on the final cost and signing the contract. Of course, you know which project you want to receive, but we will help you shape its vision, taking into account global trends and our capabilities. After the concept is agreed upon, we sign the main contract, you make the first investment (as a rule, it is about 15% of the project cost), and we get down to work. This stage takes 1-2 weeks.
3. Project naming, development and approval of mockups, approval of the project style. Yes, only after this stage we proceed to the main stage - development and installation of functionality. Typically, this stage takes 2-4 weeks.
4. Development and installation of the functionality of the web portal. This stage, as a rule, consists of 3-5 substages. During this period, we gradually launch the functional blocks, test them with you, discuss and move on.
5. Pre-testing and discussion of additional nuances and blocks. Yes, yes, despite the fact that we have agreed on a concept with you, we may want to add something else to the project. After all, the final vision of a holistic project helps to form additional wishes. It may take some time, usually 1-2 months.
6. Test launch and billing integration. This is more of an organizational than a technical stage. We will coordinate the connection of payment systems with you, check the operability of all parts of the project and agree on the final date for the public start and announcement of the project. This stage takes from 1 month.
7. Launching the web portal. The goal has been achieved. We have launched a new web portal. We do not recommend to stop there. We recommend investing part of the profit from the project in its further development.